- Product Description
- This product is used in the false twisting process of synthetic fibers and is intended to prevent twisting. Therefore, it is also called a non-twist wheel. There are two types: metal with hard chrome plating and ceramic.
For metal, mat finish and mirror surface specifications are available. The surface hardness of hard chrome plating is about half ceramic, but it has the advantage of being lightweight without cracking. For ceramics, we have normal finish and mirror-polished finish.
An optional with bearing unit is also available.
- Catalogue 2018 year 3rd edition TWIST STOP WHEEL PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Mark||Surface finish||End of drawing number|
|NF||Standard (Normal)||No mark|