- Product Description
- The Traverse guide is a device used to wind a yarn around a bobbin by moving left and right or up and down.
Cam traverse guide of Chip （the part in contact with the yarn） is made of ceramic and the part in contact with the groove of the cam metal is made of plastic. To assemble these materials we use simultaneous molding with high adhesion.
Because the product runs at a high speed, we design it so that the force applied to the plastic is minimized, and the high-grade raw materials are molded, tempered and inspected under controlled conditions. Through control of the dimensions according to the groove shape of the metal cam allows for a beautiful, long-lasting winding appearance .
- Catalogue 2018 year 3rd edition TRAVERSE GUIDE PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Mark||Surface finish||End of drawing number|
|NF||Standard (Normal)||No mark|