- Product Description
- It is also known as a pigtail guide because it looks like a pigtail. This is a very versatile guide that can be used with a variety of places by choosing the right diameter and shape. Especially in the spinning process, it is often used under the oiling guide or before windingIn addition to ceramics, metal with hard chrome plating is also available. It is also possible to assemble various holders.
- Catalogue 2018 year 3rd edition SNAIL GUIDE PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Mark||Surface finish||End of drawing number|
|NF||Standard (Normal)||No mark|