- Product Description
- This is a ceramic fixed roller guide use in changing the running direction of yarn and wires or divide the wires and yarn to make it not touch each other. Using the through hole in the center of the guide for installation is a common use.
We also offer orders made with the number of grooves, pitch and depths as customer request.
In addition, the multi-roller guides are also available with 4 types of difirent pitches.
- Catalogue 2018 year 3rd edition ROLLER GUIDE PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Mark||Surface finish||End of drawing number|
|NF||Standard (Normal)||No mark|