- Product Description
- When producing synthetic fibers we use an oiling guide to add oil to the yarn.
The purpose of adding oil is to prevent generating static electricity and to dye yarn evenly.
Depending on the thickness and material of yarn, we can recommend the most suiable products from a variety of shapes. Arounded malt finish can be added to the surface of the interlacer upon request so as to reduce friction and minimize yarn damage.
- Catalogue 2018 year 3rd edition OILING GUIDE PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Mark||Surface finish||End of drawing number|
|NF||Standard (Normal)||No mark|