- Product Description
- When producing synthetic fibers, we use an oiling guide to add oil but there are cases when it may not be enough. Therefore, the migration nozzle is used in the next process. It is a device that add oil to the filament by ejecting compressed air from the nozzle. Depending on yarn specification and air pressure, a few knots may result. We will propose the most suitable product according to the thickness of the yarn and the uniformity, strength, quantity of the required knot.
Arounded malt finish can be added to the surface of the interlacer upon request so as to reduce friction and minimize yarn damage.
- Catalogue 2022 year MIGRATION NOZZLE PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|End of drawing number