- Product Description
- The product name comes from it is resemblance to a dog's tail. This is a very versatile guide that can be used with a variety of places by choosing the right diameter and material. In the spinning process, it is often used as a front and rear guide for migration nozzles and interlacers, and as a guide before winding. In addition to YM-99C model, YM-999C model and YM-9999 model are also available.
It is also possible to assemble various holders.
- Catalogue 2018 year 3rd edition DOG TAIL GUIDE PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Mark||Surface finish||End of drawing number|
|NF||Standard (Normal)||No mark|