- Product Description
- When unwinding the yarn wound on the bobbin to supplying to the next process, we will use this creel tube. By running inside the creel tube with the inner diameter polished, it is possible to prevent the yarn from getting dirty, and to prevent yarn entanglement with each other and also prevent yarn damage or yarn break when it touch with the machine. It is also possible to cut specified length as customer request. We also have other uses such as adhering eyelet guides to both ends of roller elbows or assembled together to change the running direction of the yarn. This product is used in the second processing such as false twisting of synthetic fibers.
- Catalogue 2018 year 3rd edition CREEL PARTS PDF DOWN LOAD
When ordering, please specify a drawing number. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- 1. When ordering, please specify a drawing number.
- 2. Please select the surface finish with the material.
- * Surface finish is only for the surface of the yarn contact area of guide.
- * For the mark of surface finish, please choose from those printed in black.
- For example, when ordering the mirror surface of N802001, please order with N802001-1.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Mark||Surface finish||End of drawing number|
|NF||Standard (Normal)||No mark|